Sunday, 22 November 2015

Bits and pieces

So there was a bit of a break but now I have been fixing up a few things around the table. The first thing was to look into the drawer slides that I had purchased earlier. The design was to put a divider between each drawer and then run the drawer slides off of this. Once they are installed they will look a bit like this.


These are not fully installed yet as I will straighten then up once the drawers are in place. Once each drawer is closed you will not see any of the framework within this.


Once installed the drawers will all fit in the front like this. There is not much tolerance around the edges but everything should fit in well once the drawer slides are in


I also had a chance to look at fixing up the table top. There used to be a 5 mm gap in the top as the panels I used were not quite wide enough. I put it in the middle and you can only see it if you like really close.

I have done a bit more work since then but need to get some pictures will post tomorrow, hopefully

.

No comments:

Post a Comment