Testing a few things out first.
A few weeks back I decided to get back into making some furniture for around the house. Kreg has been a really good company to get tools from as not only my old trusty router bench but also my new pocket jig have come from Kreg.
As a test of some new tools I decided to make a little chest of drawers. Most of the framework was made with the pocket hole jig and I have attached some photos below. This was really a test for the bigger project of making a full sized oak coffee table and work on this has begun. See future posts for updates.
As you can see it has basic sliding drawers and a frame built from the Kreg pocket jig. To make it cheaper it is just pine with some MDF on the sides and the top. I wanted to test out being able to inset the sides and also having a completely flat top.
I will probably paint it up at some stage also but no rush yet.



No comments:
Post a Comment